As an Application Specialist, you will assist cell therapy developers with all aspects of implementing the LOVO and Cue cell processing instruments into manufacturing workflows. You will gain deep technical knowledge of the instruments to provide customer support including training, protocol development, and data analysis. By promoting cell processing automation, you will enable each customer’s success as well as ScaleReady’s financial success.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with a Technical Account Manager to define and execute on strategy for accounts within the North America – West territory
- Deliver instrument technical overview presentations to customers
- Design tailored instrument protocols that meet each customer’s processing requirements
- Lead instrument training sessions (virtual and at customer sites, as needed)
- Troubleshoot customer-reported instrument issues
- Analyze customer-generated instrument data and provide suggestions for process optimization
- Document customer feedback on instrument performance and unmet applications
- Provide input for marketing and training materials
- Attend industry conferences to promote the ScaleReady portfolio, document emerging trends in cell therapy manufacturing, and present on behalf of ScaleReady
- Gain knowledge on all ScaleReady platform products to be able to identify opportunities and direct customers to the appropriate resources
- Up to 25% travel required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Cell Biology, Engineering, or other Life Sciences discipline
- Laboratory cell culture experience
- Fluent in English
- Master of Science Degree in Cell Biology, Engineering, or other Life Sciences discipline
- 2+ years of experience within the cell therapy industry
- Team player with an inherent desire to collaborate with others to make sure goals is achieved on time.
- Wired to operate with a sense of urgency at all times while remaining congenial.
- Authentic in day-to-day interactions by practicing credibility and honesty with those around while engaging with others to discover and share best practices.
- Tenacious desire to see things through to the finish. Willing to ask questions, seek options and work outside the usual limitations to attain extraordinary results.
- Possess the agility to take advantage of every opportunity and move easily from task to task in a high-demand environment.
- Embody a unique blend of business, social, and technical acumen.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high social intelligence including excellent listening skills.
- Strong ability to read, comprehend and interpret technical literature to be able to share key concepts with others.
- Willingness to embrace training and do what it takes to become deeply knowledgeable about the technical and business elements of the field.
ScaleReady is a Joint Venture formed by Bio-Techne, Fresenius Kabi, and Wilson Wolf created to help enable T Cell Therapy to become the most significant advancement in cancer treatments to date. T Cell Therapy is demonstrating amazing clinical results by routinely saving patients with late-stage cancer. Our mission is to ensure access to all in need by making the treatments as simple and cost-effective as possible. Through our groundbreaking technological approach to manufacturing T Cell Therapies, we intend to make this happen.
We are seeking highly driven and competent people to join a dynamic team that is actively spearheading our mission to turn ScaleReady’s T Cell Therapy manufacturing technology into the Gold Standard for all involved in manufacturing T cells for these incredible cutting-edge therapies.
Simply put, you’ll be an essential part of a dynamic team that is leading the charge to improve cancer outcomes by using your exceptional ability to review and manage key information, capacity to multi-task, and outstanding interpersonal skills as an essential contributor to team goals