The Integrated Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for executing strategies and campaigns across multiple channels that build the ScaleReady brand presence generating demand, leads, and increased engagement across all platforms. This position requires the ability to conceptualize, strategize, plan and implement proven fundamental brand, product marketing, social/digital, and content marketing practices and execute across all platforms to ensure growth goals are being met. The marketing specialist also performs key functions that include coordinating conference and trade show presence across US and EMEA markets, email and in-person communications for internal and external stakeholders, managing internal metrics, and supporting the marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and sales efforts to secure new clients and nurture existing relationships
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- This role will be hands-on when required to manage content, websites, CRM, social media, and short-term initiatives in coordination with the Director of Marketing
- Develops and executes email and social campaigns, leveraging existing assets and authoring original content where required
- Coordinates best practices and helps to optimize the overall marketing process and tools
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing to manage and maintain overall Salesforce and Pardot data integrity and health as it relates to marketing campaign and sales data needs
- This position ensures effective, consistent, on-brand communications on assigned initiatives, optimizes content across all channels, and ensures all assigned programs and projects are executed timely and within budget
- Execute integrated marketing strategy across platforms and media types for various campaigns using a combination of paid, display, email, social, content and collateral, video, and more to build brand awareness and generate leads and demand
- Work with the Director of Marketing to identify, research, and implement sales and marketing campaigns targeting potential contacts and clients
- Manage and maintain marketing project management using Jira and Quip
- Manage the internal metrics for marketing platforms such as email, social, website, etc…
- Create monthly reports from a cross-reference of platforms (PPC, SEO, Email )to help sales and marketing understand ROI and adjust strategies accordingly
- Coordinate and execute trade show virtual and in-person strategy, including assisting with the planning and development of sales materials, attending trade shows in-person as needed
- Work alongside the Director of Marketing as a point of contact for vendors at trade shows
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure accurate, creative, and on-strategy concepts that align with the company brand; projects to include bulletins, white pages, new product announcements, brochures, newsletters, ads, e-mail blasts, product promotions, press releases, PowerPoint presentations, and social media posts
- Support Director of Marketing with administrative tasks as needed
- Ensure consistency in writing standards through proofreading to include accuracy of spelling, grammar, and punctuation in all marketing materials
- Manage regular marketing processes and procedures such as competitive intel research, brand continuity checkpoints etc..
- 10-20% travel
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences Field, Communications, Marketing, PR, digital marketing, Business or other related areas, or equivalent practical experience required
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Experience communicating with vendors and customers and maintaining excellent relationships
- Experience executing conferences, events, and trade shows across US and EMEA
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience across media, email marketing, social, online video, CRM, search, website, data, and analytics, content
- 5+ years of progressive experience managing integrated campaigns, project management, and/or campaign launch management
- Prior experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system required
- Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- PPC, display, and SEM/SEA experience required
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, move boxes or bags up to 50 pounds
Computer Software and Technology Skills
- Proficiency using a website Content Management System (WordPress, Hubspot), blogs, and social media required
- Proficiency in using social media such as Twitter and LinkedIn and using scheduling tools
- Proficiency using a PC and the MS Office suite of tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) as well as web browsers such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox
- Proficiency with email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Pardot
- Prior experience with graphic editing tools such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with video editing tools such as Camtasia, Canva, or Vyond strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Ads, and Search Console required
- Team player with an inherent desire to collaborate with others to make sure goals is achieved on time.
- Wired to operate with a sense of urgency at all times while remaining congenial.
- Authentic in day-to-day interactions by practicing credibility and honesty with those around while engaging with others to discover and share best practices.
- Tenacious desire to see things through to the finish. Willing to ask questions, seek options and work outside the usual limitations to attain extraordinary results.
- Possess the agility to take advantage of every opportunity and move easily from task to task in a high-demand environment.
- Embody a unique blend of business, social, and technical acumen.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high social intelligence, including excellent listening skills.
- Strong ability to read, comprehend and interpret technical literature to be able to share key concepts with others.
- Willingness to embrace training and do what it takes to become deeply knowledgeable about the technical and business elements of the field.
ScaleReady is a Joint Venture formed by Bio-Techne, Fresenius Kabi, and Wilson Wolf created to help enable T Cell Therapy to become the most significant advancement in cancer treatments to date. T Cell Therapy is demonstrating amazing clinical results by routinely saving patients with late-stage cancer. Our mission is to ensure access to all in need by making the treatments as simple and cost-effective as possible. We intend to make this happen through our groundbreaking technological approach to manufacturing T Cell Therapies.
We are seeking highly driven and competent people to join a dynamic team that is actively spearheading our mission to turn ScaleReady’s T Cell Therapy manufacturing technology into the Gold Standard for all involved in manufacturing T cells for these incredible cutting-edge therapies.
Simply put, you’ll be an essential part of a dynamic team that is leading the charge to improve cancer outcomes by using your exceptional ability to review and manage key information, capacity to multi-task, and outstanding interpersonal skills as an essential contributor to the team goals.